- Brand new, high strength, optically clear glass lens
- Lowest cost option for screen repair
- 1-2 hours to install - experience recommended
- Free Warranty - 100% guaranteed parts
- Trusted Seller - U.S. owned, 14 years
- Don't be scammed by low quality products and unreliable sellers
- Buy this repair kit and get your device back!
The right part? - This fixes cracked or scratched glass only. Glass and LCD are fused together, requires removal with heat. Video not available for this repair. LCD NOT included. If you have dead pixels, discolored spots, or unresponsive touch, a complete LCD is required.
- View All Repair Options
- Highest Quality Screen Glass
- Tailored Tool Kit - proprietary screwdrivers, picks, wedge
- Special Double-Sided Adhesive for new glass
- Access to instructions, tips and videos
Installation InstructionsThe specific repair for your device may vary. A typical glass repair can be completed with the following steps. We suggest viewing a repair video on YouTube prior to installation.
- Apply a strip of clear packing tape across the cracked screen
- Use the heat source to slowly heat up the surface of your screen to loosen the adhesive
- Apply the suction cup to the glass
- With the wedge tool start to separate the glass from the device
- Insert the picks as you go to keep the screen separated
- Work your way around the device, separating the bottom of the device last
- Once the glass is separated, carefully disconnect digitizer flex cable
- Once the glass is removed wipe off LCD
- Apply adhesive to replacement screen
- Reconnect digitizer flex cable
- Adhere screen to phone
This repair requires precision and patience. RepairPartsPlus is not responsible for any damage to devices during installation.